Since everyone are concern about the upcoming end of the world, I would like to make an announcement: another end of the world in December 21th will not come. This date is related to the end of the cycle in the Mayan calendar, who actually did not consider it as the end of our civilization. “There is no prophecy about the end of the world in 2012. It’s just a marketing gimmick “- said Erik Velasquez, a researcher at Mexico’s UNAM university.
This made me think about my life. What I have done so far? Did I achieve my goals and fulfill my all dreams? To answer this question I had to create a Bucket List! What it is? Your bucket list is meant to be a list of everything you want to achieve, do, see, feel and experience in your life before you die. Exciting, huh?! I know! It is an incredibly insightful exercise. I took me only one hour. I looked into Internet in order to find some inspirations, and unexpectedly it turn out that so many people had the same or similar dreams and goals. I got so enthusiastic knowing what’s in store ahead! Some woman said: “The whole point of a bucket list is to maximize every moment of our existence and live our life to the fullest. It’s a reminder of all the things we want to achieve in our time here, so that instead of pandering our time in pointless activities, we are directing it fully toward what matters to us”.
Let’s create “101 things to do” for ourselves! It doesn’t cost anything. Just focus on what you want from your life. It is better to choose things you have not done yet. Here you can even find websites where people publicly share their bucket lists:
What comes to your mind as you read these questions:
- What would you do if you had unlimited time, money and resources?
- What do you want to see in person?
- What have you always wanted to do but have not done yet?
- What experiences do you want to have / feel?
- Any countries, places or locations you want to visit?
- What if you were to die tomorrow?
- What would you wish you could do before you die?
- What activities or skills do you want to learn or try out?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What do you want to achieve in the different areas: Social, Love, Family, Career, Finance, Health (Your weight, Fitness level), Spiritual?
- What would you like to say/do together with other people? People you love? Family? Friends?
- What are the most important things you can ever do?
- What do you need to do to lead a life of the greatest meaning?
- Are there any specific people you want to meet in person?
- What achievements do you want to have?
- Are there any special moments you want to witness?
Go bananas monsters!